Biomass fuel is directly used as boiler fuel and it is also an effective way to use biomass energy. In recent years, biomass boilers have developed rapidly in our country. The Biomass Power Station Boiler is used for the direct or processing of agricultural and forestry straw waste in rural areas into boilers for biomass particle fuel power station boilers, with dual social and economic benefits, and the use of biomass to enjoy national preferential subsidies.
Features and Advantages of Rice Husk Biomass Power Plant Boiler
1. Membrane water wall hanging furnace and separator inlet is membrane water-cooled flue.
2, Using Easy-to-replace, low-resistance, non-ashing bell-type hood.
3. Separator and center cylinder for technical improvements with low resistance and high separation efficiency.
4, Using patented technology of feeding device and configure an independent Roots blower to supply air, saving power consumption.
5, Using a low bed pressure operation.
6. Use a lower pressure head primary fan to reduce fan power consumption.
7. Optimized secondary air arrangement and nozzle flow rate to reduce the pressure of the secondary fan.
8. The air preheater adopts multi-tank box arrangement, and the low temperature section adopts anti-corrosion steel pipe to avoid the overall replacement caused by low temperature corrosion.
Application of Rice Husk Biomass Power Plant Boiler:
Used in large scale central heating, thermal power plant